Perhaps you are wondering what this page is all about. It’s here partly because I believe in following the law – in this case the FTC Ruling for Bloggers – but mostly because I believe in good things like trust, honesty and keeping things on the up and up.
Right now this blog is fresh and new. My hope is that it will always stay fresh, but also grow enough to become my day job – rather than my early morning/late night/weekend/unpaid (but highly loved) job. Even if this doesn’t happen, I’ll keep writing because I love it. But if it did…wouldn’t that be awesome?! (Yes. It would.)
To that end, I’m going to keep producing new content. Some of it will have affiliate links. I will likely incorporate advertising at some point (but no dancing bears, flashing lights or other carnival-inspired distractions).
Here are the basics:
- All reviews are based on my personal experience – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Any products or services I review have been paid for with my own money, unless stated otherwise.
- I will only promote or endorse products or services that I think would be valuable to my readers.
- If I haven’t used it or tried it – I won’t endorse it, advertise it or sponsor it.
- I am an Amazon.com & Art.com affiliate, which means that when you click through one of the links on this blog and purchase something from either of those sites, you are supporting me and this blog.
- My husband Juan works for Amazon.com and we think they are cool, but besides any affiliate commissions we are not paid to direct you to their website and I will let you know if I find a better deal somewhere else.
So there you have it. All the little details. I’ll update if I come up with more, but I think this about covers it.
Questions? Let me know in the comments below. As always, thank you for reading along and supporting this new adventure. Writing is great, sharing is better and hearing from you is the best.